Let me help you say what you want to say.
Words are how we communicate to others what we find valuable. Whether we’re sending a love note, describing an experience, or selling a product, the unique combination of words we choose allows nuances of meaning to float from writer to reader across time and space.
Everyone has something they’d like to say, but not everyone has the time or talent to articulate their ideas.
Do any of these scenarios describe your situation?
- You sit down to write and nothing happens.
- You sit down to write and too much happens.
- You want to write but can’t find the time.
- You have something important to share but just can’t get it right.
- You’re great at speaking your ideas, but when you write them it falls flat.
- You need original content to fill your website and social media channels.
- You started a blog to support your business and it sits idle, with a few lonely posts from several years ago.
This is where I come in.
I’m skilled at writing or editing copy so it sounds like you, only better.
- I am a perceptive listener.
- I appreciate detail.
- I can discern what’s important and what’s not.
- I am enthusiastic about clear communication.
- I value using words to connect, not divide.
- I love writing that informs, uplifts, and enhances lives.
I have extensive experience helping seasoned and new authors write for print and online outlets.
I am especially skilled in understanding and distilling the ideas of spiritual teachers, holistic health practitioners, solopreneurs, gardeners, and artists—creative and thoughtful visionaries who have something to share with the world.
Let me ghostwrite your blog posts; edit your rambling, stream-of-consciousness notes into a powerful article; or organize and edit your first ebook or online workshop.
If you are ready to get your message out there but need some help, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor for Coming Alive: 4 Tools to Defeat Your Inner Enemy, Ignite Creative Expression & Unleash Your Soul’s Potential by Barry Michels & Phil Stutz.
Thoughtful conversations with leading teachers and visionaries crafted into inspiring articles for the Omega Insitute, 1440 Multiversity, and the Eileen Fisher Learning Lab.
The Legacy of B.K.S. Iyengar (with Joan White)
3 Ways to Shift From Blame to Love (with Tara Brach)
Your Shadow’s in Action—At Home and at Work (with Kelley Kosow)
Thoughtful conversations with leading teachers recorded in the studio at the Omega Institute.
Alex & Allyson Grey
Rhonda V. Magee
Stan Tatkin & Tracey Boldeman-Tatkin
Email conversations with leading visionaries crafted into articles.
What Makes You You? (with Sean Esbjörn-Hargens)